If you’ve found the equipment you want, but your equipment dealer doesn’t offer The No Strings No Surprises Lease, you can work with us directly. Here’s how it works:
- Call us for a quote. Over the phone we will work together through some different leasing scenarios and find the best fit for you.
- Once you have a quote that works for you, fill out the online application form, or we can do that for you. We excel at fast approvals and easy online tools.
- We send lease approval to your equipment dealer and they send us the invoice.
- Upon receipt of the invoice, we generate lease documents which can be signed by any of the following methods:
- DocuSign electronic signature: Can be signed on your mobile, tablet or PC. It only takes minutes, and documents are retrieved at Calidon instantly.
- Email: Documents are emailed, which can be printed at home, signed and returned using the prepaid Xpresspost label forwarded with the emailed documents.
- Mailed: Documents can be forwarded by Xpresspost envelope, prepared for signing, and returned complete with a prepaid Xpresspost envelope.
- In person: You’re always welcome to visit our office in Saskatoon and sign lease documents in person. It’s great to put a face to the name.
- We receive the contract from you and transfer funds to your dealer. The dealer arranges delivery of the equipment to you.